Sefton LSCB Multi-Agency Training Policy
Welcome to Sefton LSCB Training. You can also access E-learning packages in a variety of topics by clicking on the "on-line Training" link.
LSCB Training Charging Policy
Sefton LSCB have implemented a charging policy for training. Courses are only free to agencies who:
- make a financial contribution of at least 15% to the LSCB's budget (currently this includes: Sefton Council employees, Merseyside Police, Health staff, Educational establishments (Schools) who have elected to contribute and
- not for profit and voluntary sector organisations with a national turnover of less than £100k per annum.
For all other agencies there will be a charge of:
- £60 per person per half day course or
- £100 per person per full day course
Sefton LSCB also offer some briefing sessions on safeguarding topics which are free of charge for all agencies who work with Sefton Children and Young People.
Non Attendance Charge:
All organisations will be charged for late cancellations made less than 7 working days prior to the course date and for non attendance on the day of the training. The rate will be:
- £75 per person per day/half day
Exemptions to this charge will only be made in certain circumstances.
SEFTON LSCB TRAINING BROCHURE COMING SOON
Applying/Booking a Place on Training Events
You can apply online for any of the courses by viewing the training calendar (click on your chosen event and click the 'book here' link). The calendar will indicate if a course is FULL, in which case the booking link will be removed.
Please note that applying for a course does not guarantee you a place. Applicants must include an email address when applying in order for the LSCB to communicate whether your application has been successful or not.
Sefton LSCB reserves the right to screen all applications to ensure appropriate attendance on LSCB training courses.
Cancellations - If you wish to cancel your place on a course, please contact the Sefton LSCB Business Unit Tel. 0151 934 3983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.